Friday, October 9, 2015

Academic Photoshoot

I used Lines in this photo.
My subject in this photo is the artist's hand that's holding the pencil.
I think that the subject of the photo is mostly clear to other people. 
In order to make the subject obvious, I would have changed my angle from which I took the photo. 




I used Rule of Thirds in this photo.
My subject is the artist sitting at the table. 
I think that the photo of the subject is clear to other people. 
In order to make the subject even more obvious, I would have changed my angle from which I took the photo. 












I used Lines in this photo. 
My subject is the girl standing with the lei around her neck and a Hawaiian shirt on. 
I think the subject of the photo is mostly clear to other people. 
In order to make the subject obvious, I would have gotten closer to the subject. 






I used Lines in this photo.
My subject is the hands using the ruler.
I think that the subject of the photo is pretty clear.
In order to make the subject more obvious, I would have slightly blurred the background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment