Friday, November 13, 2015

Self Portrait and Portraits Part I

Introduce a Prop:
Add a prop of some kind into your shots and you create another point of interest that can enhance your shot.















Frame the Subject:
Framing gives an image depth and draws the eye to a point of interest in the image.








Play with Eye Contact:
      This can create a feeling of candidness and also create a little intrigue and interest as the viewer of the shot wonders what they are looking at. 










Environmental Portrait:
I like this photo because it shows off her passion without drawing away from her. This image has a simple background and two lines that lead to the subject.







I like this photo because it shows off his passion without being too busy. This image has lines that showcase the guitars beauty and the lines lead to the subject.











Photography Self-Portrait:
I like this picture because it gives a different perspective of the subject and the background points eyes toward the subject.










I like this photo because it gives insight into an old home, as shown by the coke bottles in the foreground, and because it is an older self-portrait.












Casual Portrait
I like this photo because the joy in the image is evident and nearly palpable, the smile is genuine and the dog can almost be seen wagging its tail.










I like this photo because both the woman and the child are happy and smiling genuine smiles, the joy is clear and almost tangible.











I hope to photograph my sister with her dog, either her chasing the dog or the dog laying on her lap. I would like to photograph the running scene in my backyard, with the dog on one end and her on the other, preferably with a huge smile on her face. I hope to photograph the sleeping scene on a car ride, with him in the middle seat and her on the side with the dog's head on her lap and her hand on his back, or with her laying her head on the dog's back and the dog's head on her lap. In order to make these shots successful, I will send them both into either the backyard to run, using a high shutter speed, or into the car, preferably at night and using a high enough ISO, and have her lay on the dog in the backseat.

No comments:

Post a Comment