Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Sensory Overload

1. I agree with this statement because I don't remember stores by the surrounding buildings, I remember them by the memories associated with the things I bought there. As a photographer, I am excited because I can take pictures of the items for sale in creative ways and not just the sign out front.
2. When I looked through the pictures I wanted to visit this place and take my camera so I could remember everything I saw and bring these memories home.
3. If I were a child in this place, I would learn a lot about money and sales and I would be able to learn some words in other languages. I could be taught different languages by the interpreters and I could be friends with the children whose parents work next door.
4. My favorite booth picture is the one  with artificial flowers because the bright colors of the flowers serve as a frame for the seller and the floor creates a path for the eye to look at the seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment