Friday, April 29, 2016

Final Exam Planning

1. I will shoot this assignment this Saturday April 30, 2016.
2. I will shoot at my aunt's house.
3. I will be documenting my cousin's birthday party.
4. I will need my camera and maybe a tripod, both of which I have in my possession.
5. I will photograph the bouncy house, presents, parts of the piñata and parts of the birthday cake. I will video parts of the piñata and parts of the birthday cake and some in the bouncy house. I will narrate some of the information about the party (names, relationship to birthday boy, etc.) and some of the presents. Narration will introduce people in still photographs. Lots of still photographs will follow, and when people are in the bouncy house there will be some video. More photographs, then piñata video and pictures. More stills, then cake video and pictures. Present pictures and some narration explaining importance of gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment