Monday, April 25, 2016

Intro to iMovie

Intro to iMovie Video:
1. iMovie is fairly easy to use and uses both still photos and videos. Importing both videos and still photos isn't difficult and is simply a click and drag action. It is possible to edit the length of the video, split clips in many pieces and add effects to a clip.
    iMovie has two types of timeline modes, a clip mode, and a time mode, and each present unique features. Adding titles and subtitles is hassle free and can be on a clip or on a black screen. iMovie makes making movies as easy as possible and the options are fairly self-explanatory.
2. I already knew that iMovie made movies can use both still photos and videos.
3. I didn't know that clips could be edited.

iMovie for Mac:
1. iMovie is designed for all apple products, iPhones, iPods, iPads and Macs. An iMovie can be started on product and finished on another. iMovie can be used to make both movies and trailers for these movies.
    Sound effects can be added as well as voice overs. Themes add a professional feel to the movie and they bring their own professional soundtrack. In order to share a movie, you only need to export it into a compatible file and upload it to your favorite site.
2. I already knew that trailers could be made.
3. I didn't know that you could access movies on all apple products.

4. I am concerned about having enough time to complete the project and getting the video.
5. I am confident that I can have the photos quickly and maybe the video if I can figure out how to use it.
6. I would document my sister's track meet or my cousin's birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment