Friday, September 25, 2015

Academics & Community Service Photographs

My favorite photo is the picture of the math teacher using an old projector to teach her student. I picked this photo because it is the most reverent to my life and it shows how far technology has come since the image was taken. Some of the rules of photography that are evident in the photo are rule of thirds and lines.
I could take similar pictures by photographing during brain breaks that some teachers take, during monologues that theatre students present, and during a lab in a science class. I would like to take pictures in the yearbook room, the theatre room, and during color guard practice. As the photographer, I will get amazing photographs like the ones I viewed today by utilizing all of the angles possible, using different zooms, and following some of the rules of photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment