Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Unusual and Interesting Photographs

My first reaction to Ruhm's work is wondering how much thought and time was put into taking these pictures, my second reaction was admiration at the quality of the photographs.

I think that Ruhm achieved these photos by taking three pictures of the subject from different angles, possibly using a filter, and later layered them together.

I feel like the Louisiana State Capital building would be a great building to photograph in a similar way. However, since the building is located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, then it would not be a feasible subject. Another great pulsing to photograph in this way would be the UT Tower, located downtown Austin. I would easily be able to photograph this building.

My favorite photograph:

No comments:

Post a Comment